- Senior T-shirts with senior’s name on it for sale through Candice Thibodeaux for $15. Send your child to buy in room 2423 or contact her directly at email@example.com. Mediums are sold out.
- Prom Theme: Springtime in Paris
- Class Flower: Forget Me Not
- Class Song: The "Friends" Theme ("I'll Be There For You" by The Rembrandts)
- Powder Buff Mandatory Meeting Feb 2 at 2:45 or 3:15 in Mrs. Thib’s room 2423. Students must pick up form prior to the meeting and bring signed for and $20 entry fee to meeting
Powder Buff Practices 6-7:30 all gyms
Wednesday, February 8
Thursday, February 9
Tuesday, February 14
Wednesday, February 15
Thursday, February 16
Tournament (tentative times 5:30-930), all gyms
Tuesday, February 21
Thursday, February 23
Final Game (In School adjusted Pep Rally schedule, large gym only)
Friday, February 24
6. Powder Puff Mandatory Meeting Feb 20 at 2:45 in Mrs. Thib;s room 2423. Students must pick up form prior to the meeting and bring signed for and $20 entry fee to meeting
Powder Puff Practices
February 27 – March 2
March 6 – 9
March 20 & 21
Senior Serve is a prom inspired fashion show & dinner and the seniors DO IT ALL! This is the most profitable fundraiser for Project Graduation and to make it successful requires a lot of participation from the students, family and friends. Please see the website for more information to volunteer and purchase tables/tickets! www.projectgrad2017cshschargers.org
Project Graduation Information
Schedule of all upcoming general meetings for Project Grad:
I would like to remind all parents and seniors that the next Project Graduation Meeting is on February 6th at 7:00pm.
Project Graduation is hosting Senior Serve in the month of February. It is a night with a catered dinner, entertainment, a silent auction and more.
Save the date: Join Project Grad at Kendra Scott at Baybrook Mall on Thursday Feb. 9th from 6-8 PM. 20% of the proceeds benefit CHSH Project Grad.
Chick-Fil-A: Be sure to visit the Chick-Fil-A at the league City Towne Center on February 1st for a PG2017 Spirit Night. In addittion please remember our next school Chick-Fil-A lunch is on Februrary 17 and your donations of chips and drinks may be dropped off in the front office. Please be sure to write your child's name and PG2017 on the item donated.
If interested in participating or if you have questions please visit http://www.projectgrad2017cshschargers.org/ for more information.
Important information from the counselors for seniors
- Click the link below for information regarding Graduation Requirements and Transcripts, College Exams, Senior Conferences, Applying to College, Financial Aid, and More
>> Senior Parent Night Presentation <<
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduation Information 2017
Senior Class Officers:
President - Gavin Roland
Vice President - Chandler Ray
Secretary - Sierra Cheatham
Parliamentarian - Chase Parker
Historian - Sharon Park