Dual Credit 2016 - 2017 Information
Students who have signed up to take Dual Credit for the 2016-2017 school year and are NEW to the program, need to complete the following steps:
- Complete your application to College of the Mainland at www.applytexas.org
- You will receive an email that will provide your COM ID#, once the application has been processed.
- Make sure to submit proof of the Bacterial Meningitis vaccination (within 5 years) to COM.
- Sign up in the College Center – Rm #1320 to take the required TSI assessment given at Clear Springs High School. Dates will be confirmed at a later date. You must have your COM ID# to sign up.
- You must also complete the online Pre-Assessment activity prior to taking the TSI at atwww.com.edu/testing-center/tsi-assessment.php.
- Be sure you print your Pre-Assessment certificate and bring it with you on the TSI Assessment date.
- Register for classes! Registration with COM will take place at Clear Springs High School in the College Center – Rm #1320 on designated dates.
College of the Mainland Dual Credit Presentation 2-13-17
TSI EXEMPTIONS AND SCORE REQUIREMENTS CHART
College of the Mainland Refund Policy
If a student drops a Dual Credit course, it is the responsibility of the student to request the refund. Parents cannot initiate the refund process. For further assistance regarding College of the Mainland’s refund policy, please contact the Cashiers Office at 409-933-8377 or visit the Refund Policy link http://www.com.edu/payments/refund-policy.