he specific student data will be collected from the student log in, and parents will not be able to access without student email and password. See below for the complete eligibility requirements for students. Failure to meet, complete, or provide any one of these items will result in an application being denied and students will be required to submit a new application. Denial notifications will be sent via an email from email@example.com. Any applications that are resubmitted because the following items not being met the first time will be considered in the order of resubmission.
Standard student requirements
- Complete the Back to School paperwork in Skyward.
- Submitted proof of residency
- Be clear of all fees and fines (this can be found in Skyward Fee Management)
- Have a valid Texas Driver's License (permits are not accepted), a copy/picture of the front of the student's driver's license will be uploaded during your application submission.
- Have active vehicle insurance that shows the student's name and vehicle information, a copy/picture of the insurance card showing this information will be uploaded during your application submission.
After the application has been approved, you will receive more information via email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
The $35 parking fee will be added to the student's Skyward Fee Management. The $35 fee must be paid before you can receive your parking tag and are able to park on campus. Parking tags for additional vehicles will be an additional $5, and the fee will be added to Skyward Fee Management with the standard $35 parking fee. If you have more than 2 vehicles, you must submit a second application for the additional vehicles.
Please submit any questions regarding parking to email@example.com.