Class of 2022
SENIOR END-OF-YEAR AND GRAUDATION INFORMATION - please see Parent Letter
Senior Parent Night Presentation - please see flyer
May 17, 2022 - Senior Awards: The Senior Awards will begin at 4:00pm.
- Parents attend in person.
- The awards program will be livestreamed.
May 20, 2022 - Graduation Practice – Graduation practice will be held in the CSHS Competition Gym from 1:45 pm to 3:15 pm. This ceremony rehearsal is MANDATORY for all seniors wishing to participate in the graduation ceremony. Students will receive their quadrant entrance information and any important last-minute information about the ceremony.
May 22, 2022 - Graduation: Graduation will begin at 8:00 pm at CCISD Challenger Columbia Stadium.
- In the case of inclement weather, graduation will be rescheduled.
- Students will park at CCISD Challenger Columbia Stadium – Graduates arrive at 6:00 pm.
- The parking lot gates will open at 5:30.
- Students are only allowed to bring car keys with them.
- NO electronic devices will be allowed (cell phones, cameras, music devices, etc. – these will be collected and can be picked up after the ceremony behind the stage in the end zone.)
- Balloons, large signs, and noisemakers are also prohibited.
- Challenger Columbia Stadium has a clear bag only policy; please plan accordingly.
- Support for adults with disabilities - Additional seating will be available/accessible on the field if preferred.
- No tickets will be used for graduation.
Announcements/Invitations – If you have NOT ordered announcements/ invitations and would like to, it is not too late. You can order directly from Balfour’s corporate website (www.balfour.com) and they will be delivered to your student’s home.
Caps and Gowns – Balfour will be on campus on April 25th & April 26th to deliver caps and gowns to students during all lunches. Please visit www.balfourgrad.com if further information is needed regarding ordering a cap and gown.
Project Graduation Tickets on sale NOW!
Admission tickets will be sold for $45 per person in advance (cash/check, venmo, cash app), or $55 per person at the door (cash only)
You may also purchase additional Prize Drawing tickets (5 for $10).
There are 3 ways to purchase advance tickets:
*Students can purchase from the Teaching & Learning lab (room 1320) before, during or after school thru 5/20/22.
*Tickets will be on sale during senior lunch Friday 5/13/22 and at Senior Awards night 5/17/22.
*Purchase online via this link: https://forms.gle/Yje71PESCGJDDsYF8
* Please note - Students who purchased a Charger Champion buyout or a table at Senior Serve receive a ticket as part of that package and do not need to purchase an additional ticket. Students will not receive a physical ticket, but ticket purchasers' names will be added to the admission roster.
Main Event in Webster
Doors open 5/22/22 at Midnight
Event ends at 6:00 am the following morning
Event is for Clear Springs High School seniors only (no outside guests allowed)
Once the graduate leaves Main Event, they will not be allowed back inside
Graduates must be present to win prizes
Volunteer opportunities: Ticket sales at lunches - sign up via link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050B4BA8A92BABFA7-project
Chaperones night of event sign up via link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050B4BA8A92BABFA7-project1
For questions regarding points contact Chris Boykin at email@example.com
For all other questions, contact CSHSprojectgraduation2022@gmail.com
Thank you for your support!
CSHS 2022 Project Graduation Board
Class of 2021-2022 Yearbooks: Order at www.balfour.com